compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Tightrope Interactive is looking to fill a Marketing Operations / Data Analyst position in our Cold Spring, NY office. Come and join us in our mission to create a wide variety of highly successful websites, software applications and more. Our optimizations team is looking for someone who can use our data to help enhance our customers' experience while simultaneously improving conversion rates. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: creating and launching A/B split tests, analyzing test results, competitive research, account management.
• Manage end-to-end A/B testing process (design, execution and data analysis)
• Develop clear hypotheses and success metrics
• Apply testing best practices to ensure data integrity
• Gather and analyze test result data
• Communicate test progress and results to relevant stakeholders
• Work with the marketing and product teams to identify new potential optimizations
• Develop an overview of competitors and their marketing strategies and tactics
• Onboard, manage and grow affiliate marketing campaigns
• Bachelor's degree
• 1+ years of work experience in an analytical role
• Competence with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (pivot table experience a plus)
• Understanding of statistics, data analysis and conversion optimization
• Exhibit curiosity and the desire to optimize the digital customer experience
• Detail-oriented and deadline driven with a proven ability to multi-task
• Experience with online and/or direct marketing
• A demonstrated history of raising conversion rates
• Experience working in an agile environment
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is based on experience, and consists of base salary and a quarterly target bonus opportunity. Tightrope Interactive provides medical, dental, life and disability insurance, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
About Tightrope Interactive
Tightrope Interactive develops and markets world class products that generate type-in search queries for our clients. We are far-reaching and diversified in our approach from our offices situated in the heart of San Francisco and the soul of New York.
Our mission is not only to drive business for our clients, but to also nurture and celebrate the people who make Tightrope so special. We embrace diversity and support a work/life balance. Working here requires a healthy blend of passion, commitment, flexibility and teamwork. Check us out online at www.tightropeinteractive.com and Facebook.com/TightropeInteractive
Think you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
No recruiters or agencies please.
Tightrope Interactive, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, arrest records, and conviction records. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers