A booming Rockland County manufacturing company seeks to bring on a Graphic Designer to join their growing team!
This is a full-time, permanent position with office hours being Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Position offers a salary of $45-$55K BOE plus medical benefits and PTO
• Presenting creative, error free, and relevant design solutions so that our brand stands out within our industry
• Develop the most creative materials for a variety of marketing communications in alignment with the company's voice and brand including, but not limited to: corporate and product catalogs, brochures, flyers, email marketing, tradeshow booth design, packaging design, print and digital advertisements, promotional items.
• Maintain an organized up-to-date database of all creative assets, including: logos and fonts, packaging, product images, product literature.
• Deliver an attractive product and lifestyle imagery for use in print and digital applications both internally and externally by customers through Photoshop and on location photography.
• Contribute to the planning and delivery of creative by actively participating in campaign planning
• Respond to requests and inquires in a timely manner
• Keep our customers engaged and feeling WOWed!
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-4 years of graphic design experience
• Be an expert in adobe creative suite programs - particularly Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• Advanced understanding in product photography and typography
• Intermediate knowledge of video development AND Microsoft Suite
• Detail oriented and enthusiastic
• Open to working outside of normal working hours when deadlines need to be met
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers