favorite this postFacilities Manager for artist residency center (Round Top, NY)hide this posting
compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. Not benefits eligible. employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Facilities manager, Petronio Residency Center (PRC)
PRC is a 175-acre estate in Round Top NY that houses artists in residence and offers workshop and retreat space to community partners. PRC is a program of the Stephen Petronio Company, a non-profit dance company based in NYC. www.petron.io/prc
The facilities manager would be responsible for maintaining the property and buildings including:
• Taking a proactive approach to keeping the property and buildings performing at a high level under the supervision of PRC Director
• Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, snow blowers, chain saws, and electric clippers.
• Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
• Shovel snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas.
• Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
• Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
• Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
• Gather and remove litter.
• Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
• Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks and driveways
• House and studio building maintenance including light carpentry, plumbing or electrical work.
• Ensure basic health and safety requirements are met on property
• Recommend and oversee contractors and vendors as needed
• Serve as an occasional on-call emergency contact
10-16 hours per week with additional hours on call as needed, flexible schedule. Salary commensurate with experience. We are an equal opportunity employer, and will not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Send resume and cover letter via email stating specific interest in this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers