Pink Olive is an award-winning whimsical boutique filled with beautiful gifts that you make smile. Our mission is to inspire and celebrate the little things -- one person, one gift and one neighborhood at a time.
QR Code Link to This Post
* Love to sell in a way that is engaging and fun
* Have a warm and positive personality
* Always go above and beyond with service and teamwork
* Enjoy learning new concepts and are willing to accept new ideas
* Are organized and detailed in your follow-through
* Have excellent written and oral communication skills
* Punctual and good with juggling multiple tasks
* Part-time with an opportunity to grow with the company
* Continued and ongoing in-house training
* A beautiful boutique filled with products that inspire giving and beautiful living
* Forward-thinking management with extensive experience in the retail industry
* Special perks throughout the year
Aside from delighting our customers, other responsibilities include: managing daily sales, merchandising, keying in purchase orders, re-stocking products, and shipping web orders.
Previous retail experience in a specialty boutique setting is a big plus! Must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
Seem like a perfect fit? Please fill out the following application in entirety and email us your response along with a copy of your resume, references and the position you're applying for in the subject line.
Serious applicants only. Thank you. We look forward to "meeting" you.