compensation: pay is commensurate with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Communications & Brand Associate will report to the Creative Director, and work collaboratively alongside the Retail Manager and Operations Manager to plan and execute all marketing and communications initiatives related to our retail, wholesale, online, and trade businesses. The ideal candidate has a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and is both strategic and execution-oriented, with a strong attention to detail and design. This is a graphic design heavy, part-time position that will ideally grow to full-time.
MINNA is an ethically made home textile brand located in Hudson, NY. We collaborate with artisan groups in central & south America to produce our line of pillows, blankets, rugs, kitchen textiles, and accessories. We sell via our e-commerce website, wholesale, trade partners, as well as our brick-and-mortar location in Hudson.
- Gain a deep understanding of the MINNA brand story and products and communicate the message clearly.
- Draft, edit, and proofread a variety of content including sales materials, updates, newsletters, website content, product copy, and more.
- Create and manage a communications calendar across Retail, Wholesale, Online, and Trade revenue streams. Including but not limited to:
-- Website updates
-- Draft and design email newsletters
-- Social media
-- MINNA journal content
- Continuously improve and enforce the MINNA style and brand voice guides.
- Manage email distribution lists.
- Update internal materials such as letterhead, product templates, business cards, packaging, etc.
- Special projects, as needed
Retail / Online Responsibilities
- Ensure the MINNA website is updated regularly with new product and lifestyle imagery.
- Draft, plan, strategize, and coordinate all paid media buying (advertising, search engine marketing and optimization, promoted social posts)
- - Develop and design creative assets
- - Set quarterly goals and report results
- Write, design, and deploy all email newsletters across the organization.
- Develop strategies to grow email distrubtion list
- Conduct A/B testing, track results, and make improvements.
- Develop strategies using both triggered and regular email campaigns to maximize engagement and revenue
- Act as a webmaster by being continuously informed about the current state of all pages of the website.
- Improve website SEO
- Work with Creative Director on showroom sales training materials.
- Constantly research International stores that resonate with our ethos and ensure correct rep is working on prospective accounts.
- Act as a liaison between brand and trade accounts to ensure project completion.
- Constantly research and reach out to Trade accounts to grow our Trade program per the annual goals established by the Operations Manager
- College graduate
- 2+ years of work related to Communications, Graphic Design, and Brand Management
- Strong skills in Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator
- Proficient in Excel, Shopify, and Facebook admin
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of graphic design, layout and typography
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers