compensation: Dependent Upon Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Atlantic Testing Laboratories (ATL) is a full service Engineering Support Firm consisting of ten offices located throughout New York State. ATL is committed to providing quality service to our clients and promotes a culture that encourages employee safety and satisfaction.
ATL is a growing firm and is in need of a skilled Business Development Associate to locate, research and track project leads, and assist with developing client relationships. This person will work directly with management and operations staff within their market place to find and secure project opportunities and cultivate client relationships.
• Collaborate with the marketing and management teams to create and execute marketing strategies and business development plans
• Monitor active lead sources to identify and track project opportunities
• Identify potential clients in target markets and complete research on the prospect's business
• Assist operations with developing and maintaining client relationships
• Coordinate and attend client meetings with operations staff
• Degree in marketing, advertising, or related field or 2+ years of experience in marketing/business development, preferably in the field of Construction or Architecture/Engineering
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and use of Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
• Must be willing to travel periodically to other ATL offices, client meetings, trade shows, and business development events
• Ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced work environment
Albany, Binghamton, Canton, Elmira, Plattsburgh, Poughkeepsie, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica or Watertown, New York
Competitive Benefits Package
• Flexible Spending
ATL participates in e-Verify. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. AA/EOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers