Z5 Inventory is an Austin, Texas based healthcare technology company that provides hospitals with cost savings by identifying slow moving and excess inventory. Our proprietary software, which is a mobile based application, assists hospitals in conducting their physical inventory so that they have an in-depth and accurate understanding of the inventory on-hand and items at risk of expiration. As part of this semi-annual physical inventory, Z5 has been contracted to assemble, and oversee, a project team to conduct an inventory count at a local hospital.
Below is a brief description and details of the temporary position that we are seeking to fill:
Client Hospital: TBA
Address: TBA – Danbury, CT
Dates of Inventory: September 18th-22nd, 2019
Time of Inventory: 6am-6pm*
Hourly Wage: $20/hr** as 1099 Contractor
*The start and end times of inventory may vary once assigned.
**Lunch, breaks, and training are included in the total time on-site
Are you passionate about changing the face of healthcare? 15-30% of the inventory at an average hospital is considered slow moving or excess.
We are seeking an Inventory Associate to come help us conduct a full product inventory count at a major hospital in Danbury, CT.
- Perform physical inventory or product count at hospital using Z5's iPad based technology (training will be
provided prior to inventory count day)
- Maintain high personal conduct while on-site
- Adhere to rules around sterility when working within the clinical areas
- Work long hours and weekends as required by project manager
- Acute attention to detail while performing inventory counts.
- Ability to be on your feet for very long periods of time.
- Ability to deal with a customer's (nurses, physicians, etc) panic with a smile on your face.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues to the project manager on-site.
- Strong desire to EARN your pay & a positive attitude towards the work being performed.
- Respect for everyone in the hospital (patients, nurses, physicians, executives, counters).
- Associates/Bachelors degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of healthcare logistics/supply chain is a big plus.
- A Z5 project manager may contact you for additional information and provide details about the project.
- 1099 form to be completed, signed and sent back to Z5 project manager.
- Receive a ‘Welcome to Z5’ letter with details about the count day, code of conduct and training documentation.
- Attend scheduled training session on using the Z5 Count app (typically the night before).
- Attend pre-count on-site meeting (typically at the customer site prior to inventory)
- Start count in assigned location!
Please respond to this posting via CL email and include your letter of interest as well as a Resume.
Z5 Project Team
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers