Description: We have several openings for our maintenance and plant nursery operations crew! These are dynamic positions including tons of time outdoors and lots of opportunities to learn new skills. For our plant nursery operation, we need new assistants to help maintain stock and assist customers in selecting and purchasing plants. For our maintenance crew, we need members to help maintain properties including lawn mowing, weeding, and pruning. Our ideal candidates have a can-do attitude. Check out the job duties below, and get in touch if you think you’d be a great fit!
QR Code Link to This Post
- General Maintenance: Mowing and lawn care; pruning, weeding, edging; plant care; seasonal cleanups
- Installation of new plants and bed spaces
- Watering, weeding, and pruning for plant stock at nursery
- Maintaining inventory areas of nursery for a clean, neat appearance.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. consistently through the day
- Attention to detail
- Great listening and reading comprehension
- Ability to follow direction from manager
- Great communication skills – both verbal, and written in text or email
Education and Experience
- High School Degree/GED/Equivalent
- Previous experience with landscaping or horticulture preferred
- Previous experience with customer service and retail preferred.
- Previous experience with heavy machinery (backhoe, excavators) a huge plus
- Must have a valid NYS driver’s license.
Please respond to this post with resume/CV with a note explaining your interest in working at Kalleco Nursery and Masseo Landscape.