compensation: to be discussed employment type: full-time job title: Facilities Coordinator
QR Code Link to This Post
This role suits a self-motivated person who enjoys a sense of accomplishment. It’ll be your responsibility to ensure that our workspaces are operating and ready to go each day. In collaboration with the rest of the People team, our team members are your customers and you will ensure the tools and services needed for success are running smoothly. You are a proactive problem solver.
- Responsible for daily facility readiness including ensuring that meeting rooms are set and reset
- Responsible for daily kitchen routines including pantry replenishment, inventory and coffee brewing
- Responsible for overall workplace ambiance including watering plants
- Responsible for daily cleanliness of facility including tasks such as maintaining restrooms, composting and trash disposal
- Responsible for maintaining high traffic areas for RBW and tenants including lobby, restrooms, and walkways
- Make recommendations and implement corrective actions to improve facilities
- Perform various maintenance functions such as electrical installations and minor repairs including drywall and painting repairs, assemblies, door knob replacements, etc.
- Organize maintenance, storage, and mechanical rooms.
- Utilize our in-house technology and application to perform day-to-day duties
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Any combination of education and/or experience equivalent to completion of high school and two (2) years of progressively responsible experience in maintenance related fields
- Commercial, office and/or property maintenance experience
- Must be able to and comfortable using hand and power tools
- Able and willing to work outside in all weather conditions while completing a variety of different tasks
- Strong communication, written and verbal interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Have a strong focus on a safe work environment for all
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset
- Miter Box experience is a plus
- Must be able comfortable performing duties on ladder
Health Insurance with 100% covered monthly premium options for employees and start date enrollment, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Paid Wellness Time, Factory Fitness Space
Retirement Savings Plan (401k), Profit Sharing, Continued education reimbursement, Monthly EV car charging credits at Factory location, Exciting Product Discounts
Generous Time-Off Policy, Paid Parental Leave & Bonding Leave, 11 Paid Holidays including Floating Holiday, Your Birthday Off, Pet-friendly office, Fully-stocked snacks and beverages, Open & collaborative workspace
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.