We are looking for an Assistant/Aide to provide assistance in daily living and personal care services for a wheelchair-bound adult. He is looking to become more independent, and is in need of some assistance from an aide. He is relatively low maintenance, so bringing something to do on the side is okay.
• Perform minor medical procedures (i.e. catheterization, specimen collection, wound care, etc.). All skills will be taught to certain standards.
• Provide health care services at his residence.
• Assist him with activities of daily living.
• Perform domestic and household tasks.
• Accompany him to work, doctor’s office, etc.
• Occasionally assist him with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
• Occasionally travel with him when necessary.
• Cover for nurses and perform other procedures if necessary.
Benefits - Unlimited Care Incorporated
• Free certification training programs
• Health insurance plans
• 401K pension plan
• We offer free HHA training classes
• UCI is an EOE
• Up-to-date physical, vaccinations & PPD. (required)
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Must be able to occasionally travel
• Ability to work with limited supervision and follow written and verbal instructions
• Valid driver’s license
• High school degree
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers