Lot of 13 full length synth/EM albums and 7 samplers (CD format) all originally released in Europe between 1994 and 2010 and long out of print!! The full retail value of all the releases in this lot exceeds $300 (not to mention the individual shipping costs that would be involved ordering these one at a time), however in order to both reduce inventory and free up some space I'm selling them all in a discounted lot that breaks down to $10 per CD.
Specific titles include:
- THE EDGE OF INFINITY by Alpha Wave Movement, originally released in 1999 on the Groove Unlimited label (GR 1125).
- MALESTROM by Andy Pickford, originally released in 1995 on Centaur Discs.**
- DYSTOPIA by Andy Pickford, originally released in 1995 on Centaur Discs.
- BEYOND THE DEEP by Bernd Kistenmacher, originally released in 2010 on MellowJet Records.
- OUROBORUS by Dweller At The Threshold, originally released in 2001 by Hypnos/Binary.**
- PHASE ONE by Enterphase, originally released in 1994 by AD Music.
- PHASE 2 by Enterphase, originally released in 1998 by AD Music.
- THE GATE by ESP, originally released in 2001 by Underwater Music.##
- LIGHT AT THE EDGE OF DARKNESS by Lyle Newton, originally released in 1996 on the Neu USA (Neu Harmony) label.
- MEXICO RISING by Mark Jenkins, originally released in 1994 on AMP Records.**
- NO SUCH THINGS AS SILENCE by Nostromo, originally released in 1997 on Centaur Discs.**
- CONTEXT by Thought Guild, originally released in 2002 on Harmonic Resonance Recordings.
- A FUTURE AGE OF MUSIC (V/A), originally released in 1994 on AMP Records.**
- The Best of Manikin Records (2000)
- E-Dition #5 (2004)
- E-Dition #10 (2005)
- Innovative Communications: KlangBilder (1998)
- Sequences #20 (1998)
- Sequences #23 (2000)
- Synth Music Direct Compilation #2 (1998)
Please be aware that almost all the samplers and any CDs denoted with an ** come in either a cardboard, paper, or plastic slipcase as opposed to a standard jewel case.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers