QR Code Link to This Post
- Receives and records requests for emergency road service and responds to inquiries about products, services, and membership benefits
- Answer incoming emergency road services call and obtain detailed information
- Enter information into database such as name of club member, location of disabled vehicle, and nature of vehicle malfunction
- Respond to calls from members and potential members with questions about products, services and membership benefits
- Cross sell upgrades and recommends products and services
- Relay billing discrepancies to customer care specialist
- Obtain payment information and enters into the database
- Add or delete members to master coverage
- Provide driving directions to incoming callers by using direction software
- Communicates positively in difficult or emotional situations
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of related experience (Customer Service) OR equivalent education and experience combined
- Knowledge of database software (or ability to quickly learn and demonstrate computer skills)
- Effective and professional communication skills
$13 - $15 (depending on experience)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.