Are you ready to make your exciting idea happen at last? We will help you directly, or we'll point you in the right direction.
Our principal is a Mechanical Engineer (BSME, P. Eng.) and multiple, award-winning product developer with 30 years of diverse industrial experience and five granted patents.
We offer expertise in the following fields:
▪ automotive ▪ process ▪ woodworking ▪ manufacturing ▪ business and project management ▪ electronics ▪ machine design ▪ automation ▪ consumer products ▪ laboratory equipment ▪ medical devices ▪ industrial silencers ▪ bearings ▪ elastomerics ▪ CAD software
Ready to move forward and create your concept?
a) We will evaluate your idea in terms of the market and provide valuable guidance.
b) Together, we'll develop your concept through the prototype, testing, and production phases!
c) We assist you with patent drawings (figures) and full written description (specifications) for your patent application(s).
YOUR CONCEPT GETS THE BEST CHANCE OF SUCCESS WHEN WE PROVIDE:
▪ Product and Business Development with Marketing considerations to steer you clear of the most common and costly inventor mistakes
▪ Creative CAD designs and solutions in 3D solid models (ready for 3D printing if applicable)
▪ Prototypes, including machined wood, steel, aluminum, plastic and elastomers
▪ Project Management and reverse engineering - if applicable
▪ All drawings, technical writing, patent application drafts
▪ Product testing
▪ Design validation through Motion Simulation and FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
▪ Virtual images and video clips directly from CAD software - for advertising and marketing
▪ Production sourcing when your product is ready to launch in high volumes
FREE 20-minute consult so you can answer some key questions to help determine viability and discover how we can best assist you. When you contact me I'll share my website.
All the very best with your project!
"Spider" patient lifting device, which comprises one of our patents.
Our Power Shifter® rapid change engine mounting system, which won the RER Grand Award for most innovative new product in the Rental Industry. It allows one engine to power multiple, separate machines; swapping the engine takes 17 seconds. No tools required.