SERVSAFE® FOOD SAFETY CERTIFICATION CLASS
QR Code Link to This Post
(Includes Textbook with Exam Answer Sheet, Classroom Instruction, Practice Tests and Certification Exam) Full day of training only $215 COMPLETE
●Many municipalities require that every food service operation employ both a Qualified Food Operator (QFO) and an alternate. Their responsibilities not only include food safety, but staff training as well.
●Learn to prevent an outbreak of food-borne illness in your operation while earning your certification.
●Successful completion of the course and final exam will provide you with a Food Protection Manager Certification.
• MONDAY, January 28, 2019 8:00am-5:00pm
• LOCATION: Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall -Community Room
• 2001 South Road.(Rt. 9) Poughkeepsie NY 12601
This Certification class is Ideal for:
• Culinary Staff- Cooks-Chefs-Prep
• Food-service Management
• Restaurant Staff and Management
• Civic Organizations
• Fire Districts
• Day Care Centers
• Senior Citizen Organizations
• Fast Food Operators
• Health Care Food Service
• Schools- K-12 & Higher Education
• Resume Building
• Career Changers
show contact info
Call show contact info
Today to Register or with questions.