Sun, September 22, 2019
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
The Lily Pad
7345 South Broadway Suite 104
Red Hook, NY 12571
Join August Tarantino at the Lily Pad for a workshop focused on intuitive writing!
This class provides a relaxed space to explore an intuitive creative writing process using unique prompts, experiential exercises and the five senses. The format is guided and open, with time to write as you wish. Attendees have found the class to be perfect for gaining insight, finding inspiration, and overcoming writers block. Organic dark chocolate will be provided!
- Approaches to Artistic Creativity
- How to Begin a Creative Writing Piece
- Intuitive Prompt Based Writing & Exercises
- Stream of Consciousness Free-writing
- Writing From The Five Senses
- Using the Present Moment for Inspiration
- And much more.
* Sharing your writing is never required in class.
* Please remember to bring your favorite pen and a journal, notepad or paper.
* Attendees will receive a link to the facilitators Intuitive Writing website with a class outline, guidelines, intuitive prompts, intuition quotes and 1-1 session details.
* All levels are welcome. 18+. No skill or experience required.
AUGUST TARANTINO brings many years of creative writing and visualization knowledge to his classes. His teaching approach and writing style focuses on the process of inspiration, transpersonal symbols, multi-level communication, authenticity and intuition. He has taught at centers around the country, including the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in New York, Alpine Arts Center in Colorado, The Lab in Seattle WA, and weekly classes at Hawaiian Sanctuary on the Big Island.