bicycle type: road brake type: cantilever condition: good frame size: 56cm make / manufacturer: Fuji model name / number: Touring Series suspension: none (rigid) wheel size: 27 in
QR Code Link to This Post
I believe this to be a 1994 Touring Series. Has sticker "Made in Taiwain" and serial number begins with "F".
I've had this bike 18 years and I am the second owner. It needed some work when I got it.
It's always been garaged since I've had it. Please note the small rust spots in the pictures.
I've ridden about 30 times for rides that are usually 10-20 miles and hasn't been ridden more than 3 times in the last 2 years.
Mostly original/vintage components:
- Shimano Deore components (original I assume)
- Suntour XCE Rear Derailleur 4050
- 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Dia Compe 985 canti brake levers
- Bar-end shifters
- Measures at 56cm
- Triple crank
- No pedals
- Bottle holder
- Vetta Seat is not original. In decent condition but has surface rust on rails
- Vintage French Rigida 27" wheels. Not the original wheels, if this is 1994, then the originals are Araya VX-300 700c. Mechanic that initially refurb'ed for me swapped in the Rigida 27" wheels and adjusted the brakes.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers